Based on in-depth research and analysis of millions of customer reviews we did on the market this year. we are going to reveal the best versachem synthetic caliper grease that you can buy confidently.
Cool Picks For versachem synthetic caliper grease (Comparison Table)
Before we start, if you are in a hurry then here are our recommendations based on our in-depth research ordered by score.
10 Best versachem synthetic caliper grease (Features & Benefits)
Great! Now that you have an idea about the products we are going to reveal in this post. let’s take a look at each item of the best versachem synthetic caliper grease, explore the different specifications and features that it has to offer.
Versachem 26080 Synthetic Caliper Grease - 8 oz. Bottle with Brush
- High quality, high temp, synthetic brake grease
- Formulated to prevent disc brake squeal and increase brake life
- Protects and lubricates brake parts; prevents rust and corrosion
- Temperature Range: -5°F to 400°F
- Suggested Applications: Disc brake caliper, brake hardware, spark plug boots, battery terminals, electric connections, valves and bushings
Permatex 20353 Ultra Disc Brake Caliper Lube, 2 oz.
- Green, non-melting, synthetic lubricant
- Formulated to lubricate under the most adverse brake conditions
- Assures critical caliper pins, sleeves, bushings and pistons remain lubricated throughout brake pad life
- Suggested Applications: Caliper pins, sleeves, bushings and pistons
AGS SIL-Glyde 4 oz Tube Silicone Based Brake Assembly Lubricant for Eliminating Disc Brake Squeal - Moisture Proof, Heat Resistant, Rust and Corrosion Protector
$9.44 in stock
- Sil-Glyde Brake Lubricant is recommended for the entire brake assembly, compatible with plastic and rubber (EPDM & Nitrile)
- Provides a noise-free brake installation and easy disassembly
- Eliminates disc brake squeal and protecting parts from corrosion and rust, and dampens vibrations between contact points
- Moisture-proof and heat resistant to over 425°F (218°C)
- Silicone-based brake lubricant - 1, 4 oz Tube
CRC 05359 Brake Caliper Synthetic Grease - 8 Wt Oz
$19.44 in stock
- Synthetic grease prevents caliper binding, vibration and corrosion.
- Contains molybdenum, PTFE and graphite for an extreme temperature range of -40°F to 400°F.
- Resists moisture and will not washout.
- Plastic & rubber safe.
- Use on metal to metal contact points and sliding surfaces.
Permatex 24125 Ceramic Extreme Brake Parts Lubricant, 8 oz., Pack of 1
1 used from $16.10
- 100% synthetic formula with ceramic solids forming a premium quality brake lubricant
- Resistant to moisture, corrosion and contaminants - will not wash out
- Silences brake noise across a much wider temperature range and maintains lubricant integrity
- Lasts longer and easily outperforms ordinary caliper greases and traditional disc brake quiet products
- Suggested applications include disc brake caliper hardware, pistons, brushings, rubber sleeves and seals
Permatex 24129 Silicone Extreme Brake Parts Lubricant, 0.5 fl. oz.
- Non-melting, 100% silicone based formula, fortified with ceramic solids
- Temperature range -50 degree F to 3000 degree F (-46 degree C to 1649 degree C)
- Lasts longer than ordinary caliper greases and disc Brake quiet products
- 100% compatible with internal/external Brake rubber and plastic hardware
- Works with all ethylene-propylene rubber and metal components
Loctite Heavy Duty Threadlocker, 0.2 oz, Blue 242, Single
- Advanced formula prevents loosening of metal fasteners caused by vibrations
- Protective design protects threads from rusting and corroding
- Medium-strength allows nuts and bolts to be removed with hand tools
- Locks and seals threaded fasteners that require disassembly
Permatex 80078 Anti-Seize Lubricant with Brush Top Bottle, 8 oz.
- A highly refined blend of aluminum, copper, and graphite lubricants that is salt, corrosion, and moisture resistant
- Use for easy assembly and disassembly of metal parts; enables easier disassembly of parts exposed to high temperatures
- Use during assembly to prevent galling, corrosion, and seizing due to weathering or chemicals
- Temperature Range: -80°F to 1600°F (-51°C to 871°C)
Permatex 22058 Dielectric Tune-Up Grease, 3 oz. Tube
$7.99 in stock
- Protects Electrical Connections And Wiring From Salt, Dirt And Corrosion
- Prevents Voltage Leaks Around Any Electrical Connection
- Extends The Life Of Bulb Sockets
- Required For Modern High Energy Ignition Systems
3M Silicone Paste, 08946, 8 oz, Clear
2 used from $23.33
- 100% silicone lubricant
- Safe for use on all the rubber and plastic parts of your vehicle
- Can be applied in a thick film for long term performance in severe conditions
- Also applies as a thin film for near-invisible protection
- For industrial/occupational use only. Not for consumer sale or use.