Based on in-depth research and analysis of millions of customer reviews we did on the market this year. we are going to reveal the best toddler phone toy that you can buy confidently.
Cool Picks For toddler phone toy (Comparison Table)
Before we start, if you are in a hurry then here are our recommendations based on our in-depth research ordered by score.
10 Best toddler phone toy (Features & Benefits)
Great! Now that you have an idea about the products we are going to reveal in this post. let’s take a look at each item of the best toddler phone toy, explore the different specifications and features that it has to offer.
VTech Touch and Swipe Baby Phone, Blue
- Touch screen kids phone with 12 light-up pretend apps including pretend calendar, clock, and weather
- The 12 included apps respond to touch and light up; toggle between the app screen and the Music mode screen using the slide at the bottom of the pretend phone
- Home button saves your phone number so toddlers can pretend to call home; 15 melodies, different phrases and sing along songs keep kids engaged
- Educational kids toy introduces role-play and hand eye coordination for your children; songs help teach ABCs, 123s and first words
- Baby phone is designed for 6 month to 3 year olds and is not moisture proof; required 2 AAA batteries. Batteries included for demo purposes only, new batteries recommended for regular use
LeapFrog Chat and Count Emoji Phone, Green
$11.59 in stock
- Have playful conversations with Scout and receive pretend phone calls and voicemail messages with this role-play smartphone built just for toddlers
- Explore and count numbers 0-10 with exciting animations by pressing the light-up number buttons
- Watch cute videos featuring Scout by pressing the video button and add Emoji with sound effects just like popular social media sites
- Listen to two songs about counting and phone manners or a melody by pressing the music button
- Games include a guessing game to try and guess the objects and a number game that asks to match the number buttons with the number on the screen. Requires 3 AAA (batteries included for demo purposes only; new batteries recommended for regular use); intended for ages 18 months to 5 years
YOYOSTORE Child's Interactive My First Own Cell Phone - Play to learn, touch screen with 8 functions and dazzling LED lights
$11.80 in stock
- New Upgrade: The phone has 20x Best Children songs and 10x sleeping song. A best Christmas gift for kids.(With Christmas Songs)
- Lights flash in multicolors around the edges when a button is pressed, very visually stimulating
- The toy have Adjust volume function, please see the instructions before used it.
- When you flip the switch, it will ring and when you press the picture on the phone, it will speak.
- Include: 1 pc toy(Our Micro USB cable is just a gift for you. Maybe some charger didn't fit for it. it is better to use your own micro cable.)
LeapFrog Chat and Count Smart Phone, Scout, Green
- Fun learning in a smart little phone! Sing along to songs about counting, explore more than 15 phone activities, and more! Appropriate for ages 18 months and up.
- Explore more than 15 phone activities as you pretend and play with your very own smart phone! Push the call button to trade calls and voicemails with your puppy pal Scout/Violet!
- Push the music button and sing along to songs about counting, phone manners, and more. Press any of the 10 number buttons to see an animated Scout/Violet count it out in a fun way.
- Fun animations and a counting song introduce numbers and counting 1 to 10, while more than 15 phone activities encourage imaginative play.
- Skills learned inlucde numbers, pretend play, and social skills. Children also learn conversational skills such as saying hello, how are you, nice to talk to you, and goodbye.
Fisher-Price Chatter Telephone, Classic Infant Pull Toy
$7.97 in stock
- Babies can sit & play or pull the toy telephone as they walk along
- Chatter Telephone features fun ringing sounds and eyes that move up & down
- Dial introduces numbers 0-9
- Encourages early role play as babies and toddlers pretend to make "calls"
- For infants and toddlers ages 12 months and older
Baby Dinosaur Cell Phone Toy with Removable Teether Case, Light up, Music & Adjustable Volume Kids Play & Learn Fake Phone for Infant & Toddler, Preschool Birthday Gift for Girl Boy 18+ Months (green)
- DETACHABLE TEETHER PHONE CASE: soft and drool-proof - great for reducing kids teething pains; put the rubber case in boiling water to clean
- PERFECT SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHONE: the brightly colored buttons, fun cartoon image and soft lights engage toddlers and divert their attention away from your cell phone
- VARIOUS OCCASIONS: small-sized - perfect for little hands and portable for travel; two volume setting fits for different situations such as a night out or a diaper change
- SOLID AND STURDY: made from durable, BPA-free plastic and can withstand falls. The phone turns off automatically in 15s to save on battery life, press any button to activate
- AN EARLY EDUCATION POWERHOUSE: introduces early concepts around numbers and shapes as children exercise their fine motor skills through interactive buttons (music, words, whac-a-mole); an ideal gift for ages 18 months and up
CoComelon JJ’s First Learning Toy Phone for Kids with Lights, Sounds, Music to Introduce Feelings, Letters, Numbers, Colors, Shapes, and Weather to Children, by Just Play
$9.97 in stock
2 used from $8.97
- JJ is always on call to get little learners thinking with the CoComelon JJ’s First Learning Phone.
- This interactive toy phone uses lights, sounds, music, and over 50 phrases to encourage children learn their letters, numbers, colors, shapes, weather, feelings, and so much more.
- Sing and dance along with two popular kids’ songs, “The Wheels on the Bus” and “BINGO”!
- Strengthen the parent-child bond by playing alongside your child to create new experiences which develop core learning and social skills though engaging play.
- Develop fine motor skills, reading and talking, cognitive learning, social emotional skills, and creativity with this early learning toy.
Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Smart Phone, black
1 used from $10.80
- Musical infant toy phone with 20+ sing-along songs and phrases that teach numbers, counting, greetings and more
- Press 12 “app” tile buttons to hear rewarding songs and phrases
- Light dances to songs and phrases
- Slider activates even more music and sounds
- For babies and toddlers ages 6-36 months
Battat Combo Set - Light & Sound Phone + Keys - Toddlers Ages 0+ (2 Piece)
1 used from $12.52
- Fun: this combo set makes cute, realistic sounds and lights up for your toddler to enjoy fun, sensory play!
- Safe and sturdy: made from BPA free materials that make for safe toddler play! . Phone size - 6. 0 (L) 2. 25 (W) 1. 25 (H) inches. Keys - 3. 5 (L) 2. 25 (W) 1. 25 (H)
- Tiny hands friendly: chunky pieces are easy to grab and user-friendly
- We tend to do things differently. Our packaging is recyclable and is made with recycled materials and soy-based inks.
- Beep! Beep! With working sound and lights - Designed to go easy on grown-up ears – on a chunky remote, This set of baby keys is sure to keep tiny fingers busy for hours.
VTech Call and Chat Learning Phone, Black
3 used from $10.85
- Kids smart phone features 10 realistic phone apps including music, clock, photos and games; kids can play and talk just like mom and dad
- Kids pretend phones allows for a pretend phonebook; add and store up to 5 family or friend numbers that you can pretend to call
- Pre-K learning toy teaches numbers, letters and time concepts with fun apps and games; personalize with 5 different ring tones
- Voice activation allows toddlers to talk with a friendly animated bird on the pretend phone screen
- Smart phone toy is intended for kids 2 to 5 years of age; 2 AAA batteries are included for demo, use new batteries for regular use