Based on in-depth research and analysis of millions of customer reviews we did on the market this year. we are going to reveal the best studio monitor subwoofer that you can buy confidently.
Cool Picks For studio monitor subwoofer (Comparison Table)
Before we start, if you are in a hurry then here are our recommendations based on our in-depth research ordered by score.
10 Best studio monitor subwoofer (Features & Benefits)
Great! Now that you have an idea about the products we are going to reveal in this post. let’s take a look at each item of the best studio monitor subwoofer, explore the different specifications and features that it has to offer.
PreSonus Eris Sub 8 Compact Studio Subwoofer
2 used from $192.05
- 8-inch, front-firing, paper-composite transducer with high-elasticity rubber surround delivers smooth low-frequency transients.
- 100W Class AB amplifier (50W RMS) gives robust output with minimal distortion.
- Now comes included with Studio One Prime and Studio Magic plug-in suite, over $1000 USD worth of music production software.
- Input gain control gives -30 dB to +6 dB of continuously variable output.
- Continuously variable lowpass filter keeps resonances in the 50 Hz to 130 Hz range.
Yamaha HS8 Studio Subwoofer
5 used from $456.47
- 8inch bass-reflex powered subwoofer
- 22Hz - 150Hz frequency response
- High-power 150W amplifier
- LOW CUT switch, LOW CUT control (80-120Hz) HIGH CUT control (80-120 Hz)
- PHASE switch
KRK S10.4 S10 Generation 4 10" 160 Watt Powered Studio Subwoofer
- 10" glass aramid composite woofer
- Bass extension to 28Hz with a max SPL of 117 dB
- Footswitch control enables/disables sub and crossover filter (footswitch not included)
- Curved design with front-firing bass port for placement flexibility
- Powerful, lightweight Class D amplification
Adam Audio T10S 10-Inch Powered Studio Subwoofer
- Ergonomics: Adam Audio T10S 10-Inch Powered Studio Subwoofer is a powerful yet compact active subwoofer, designed to extend the bass response of any nearfield studio monitor
- Mechanism: Acoustic performance was optimized by four high-grade flexible rubber feet that prevent the sound from exciting the floor and a spacious rear-facing bass reflex port for optimized airflow
- Function: Equipped with a down-firing 10-inch woofer and a 130W Class-D amplifier, the T10S� frequency response ranges from 28 Hz to 120 Hz and offers an impressive SPL of 104 dB
- Optimal Performance: Internal adjustable two-channel crossover allows calibration of the bass signal and provides optimal performance of the total system
- Application: Ideal addition to smaller nearfield monitors, specifically the T Series
PreSonus Temblor T8 Powered Subwoofer
3 used from $241.91
- 8-inch, downward-firing, glass-composite low-frequency transducer with high-density rubber surround
- Class AB amplifier: 200W peak (100W RMS) power
- Input gain control (-30 dB to +6 dB, continuously variable)
- Continuously variable low pass filter (50 Hz to 130 Hz)
- Defeatable high pass filter removes frequency content below 80 Hz from the full-range signal sent from the T8 outputs to the main speakers
Edifier R1700BTs Active Bluetooth Bookshelf Speakers - 2.0 Wireless Near Field Studio Monitor Speaker - 66w RMS with Subwoofer Line Out
$179.99 in stock
1 used from $169.72
- BLUETOOTH 5.0 WITH QUALCOMM APTX HD - Easily connect to your phone, laptop or tablet for wireless listening enjoyment, suitable for iOS, Android, Mac, or Windows devices. AptX HD supports up to 24bit quality over Bluetooth.
- SUB OUT - Subwoofer output with built-in crossover and auto detection. Dual RCA inputs for phone, TV, DVD, PC connection, support connect to two devices at the same time, no plugging needed.
- NATURAL SOUND REPRODUCTION - Get the cleanest and most impressive natural sound from the 19mm silk dome tweeter unit, 4 inches woofer unit, and 66W continuous undistorted power.
- UPDATED WIRELESS REMOTE - Easily control volume, mute/unmute, Switch between Bluetooth and line-in modes. Adjust the bass, treble, volume on the side panel. Enhance your listing experience with Soundfield Spatializer button.
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY - Guaranteed high quality and reliability with hassle-free parts and labor warranty for two years in USA and Canada.
Edifier R1850DB Active Bookshelf Speakers with Bluetooth and Optical Input - 2.0 Studio Monitor Speaker - Built-in Amplifier with Subwoofer Line Out
- DIGITAL / ANALOG INPUTS – RCA/Aux for PC turntables etc Optical/Coaxial for lossless connection Bluetooth for convenience
- BLUETOOTH V4 0 - Latest wireless technology for playing from phones tablets or laptops
- TREBLE/BASS CONTROL SUB-LINE OUT Adjust bass treble volume and toggle inputs on rear panel Need a little more oomph? Add a subwoofer to your 2 0 setup by simply connecting to the sub-out jack
- WIRELESS REMOTE – Handy compact remote control for input selection volume adjustment and track control (Bluetooth)
- 2 YEAR - high quality and reliability with hassle-free parts and labor for two years in USA and Canada
Mackie CR-X Series, 8-Inch Multimedia 200w Subwoofer with Professional Studio-Quality Sound, Bluetooth and Desktop Volume Control (CR8S-XBT)
$199.99 in stock
3 used from $187.19
- Professional studio-quality sound
- 1/4” TRS, RCA, and Bluetooth inputs with 1/4” TRS and RCA outputs
- Adds Bluetooth streaming to any studio monitors
- 200 watts of clean, accurate sound with an 8" woofer
- Desktop remote volume control included
Monoprice Stage Right 10-Inch Powered Studio Multimedia Subwoofer - (605999) Black
- Studio ready flat frequency response allows mix engineers to truly hear what is being recorded and gives an uncolored representation of your final product. What you hear is what you get.
- 200 Watt RMS power give you plenty of headroom to hear extremely clean bass reproduction of your mix and is capable of shaking just about any studio environment when the mix is good.
- Balanced XLR and ¼” ins and high-pass outs make this sub flexible for any project to professional studio set-up and use an open-latch footswitch (not included) to turn off the sub and run mains full-range
- Take control of the sound with -20 to +6 dB gain knob, 0 or 180° polarity switch, and auto on function so your bass mix is exactly where you need it every time for any type of music project.
- Buy with confidance with our 30-day money back guarantee and 1-year warranty.
Rockville Apm10b 10" 400W Powered/Active Studio Subwoofer Pro Reference Sub
$189.95 in stock
- 10" 400 Watt Active Studio Subwoofer in Black. Built-in Class D Amplifier. Enclosure is made of top quality MDF wood. Comes in 3 enclosure finish options Wood finish painted black. Wood finish painted white. Wood finish with vinyl front board
- The enclosure is built with the perfect amount of air space to maximize sound quality for a studio. The front-firing port is built to the perfect spec to enhance the sound. Class “D” Amplifier Circuitry with Auto-Switching Power Supply. LED Power on/Stand-by Indicator on Rear Panel
- Rubber woofer surrounds increases sound quality and eliminates unwanted distortions. Computer Optimized Electronic Crossover Network filters out Highs and Mids. Front-Firing Port Shaped and Designed by Sound Engineers to Reduce Port Turbulence and Deliver Distortion Free Top Sound Quality!
- Specially Wound Voice Coils Produce Accurate Response along the Low Frequency Spectrum. Distortion-Free Playback Even at Max Volume Listening! Very Clean Sound! Transducer Production Line to Make the SPL Performance Stable. Shiny metal mesh grill
- Crossover Frequency Control allows you to adjust low frequency input: 50Hz – 150Hz. ¼” TRS input jack. Left and Right XLR input/outputs. RCA input/outputs. Woofer Impedance: 8 Ohm. Frequency Response: 34Hz - 150 KHz. 10" woofer with rubber surround and paper cone with painted