Hi there, In today’s post we’re going to reveal the best rv heater for this year based on a lot of factors and the in-depth research we did on the market.
If you are in a hurry then here is a quick summary:
Our Picks For rv heater [Comparison Table & Our Score]
Top 10 Best rv heater [Products Features Revealed!]
Cool! Now that you have an idea about the products we are going to reveal in this blog post. let’s take a closer look at each pick, its specifications, and its features.
SUBURBAN MFG Co Suburban Co 5286A Iw60 with H On Demand 60K Btu
$586.33 in stock
3 used from $551.77
- package height : 58.42 cm
- package length : 40.64 cm
- package width : 41.91 cm
- Product type : AUTO ACCESSORY
RecPro RV Tankless Water Heater | On Demand Hot Water Heater | Gas Water Heater | Remote Control Included (Black)
- No more waiting for the water tank to warm up or running out of warm water halfway through your shower. With this amazing machine, you can have a steady stream of hot water flowing to your faucets or shower without waiting for the tank to warm up.
- There is a forced exhaust structure that keeps the air safe and clean while and after entering the combustion chamber. There is also a dust net to make sure no dirt gets into the tankless water heater.
- There is a low water pressure startup, which helps to protect the heater and make it easier to use.
RV Tankless Water Heater, FOGATTI 2.2 GPM, 42000 BTU Hot Water Heater with 15 x 15 Inches White Door, Remote Control Included
$549.99 in stock
- The cutout size of water heater is 13 x 13 inches, with door size 15 x 15 inches. Higher heating capacity 42000 BTU and max flow up to 2.2 GPM.
- Fogatti tankless water heater has wide retrofit compatibility and can provide endless instant hot water for your RV life without the hassle of replacing magnesium rods.
- The built-in regulating burner is used to provide a stable water temperature with a range of 95°F to 123°F.
- Equipped with multiple safety functions with flameout, anti-freeze, overheat and overvoltage protection.
- Fogatti provide free replacement within 60 days, repair service within 5 years (heat exchange part within 2 years). The above mentioned labor costs extra from 61 days.
Mr. Heater F232017 MH9BXRV Buddy Grey Indoor-Safe Portable RV Radiant Heater (4,000-9,000-BTU)
4 used from $100.56
- 4,000- to 9,000-BTU radiant heater for spaces up to 225 square feet. Approved for indoor/outdoor use; clean-burning; nearly 100-percent efficient
- When operating the heater at altitudes over 7,000 FT above sea level the heater may shut off.
- Auto shut-off if tipped over, if pilot light goes out, or if detects low oxygen levels
- Fold-down handle; swivel-out regulator; connects to propane tank (not included).Fuel Type:Propane
- THE USE OF UN-AUTHORIZED ACCESSORIES/ATTACHMENTS WITH THIS HEATER ARE EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED, MAY CAUSE SERIOUS INJURY, AND WILL VOID THE WARRANTY.
Furrion 2.4GPM Tankless RV Gas Water Heater with White 16.14” x 16.14” Door - FWH09A-1-A
- High Heating Power: 60K BTU heating power & a 2.4GPM capacity, Furrion RV Gas Water Heater will deliver hot water on demand at consistent temperature even when the ambient temperature drops to 32ºF.
- Steady Temperatures: Furrion’s Vortex technology consistently mixes water to your desired temperature. Dual-sensors automatically shut power off if the temperature exceeds a safe limit.
- Replacement Door for Suburban: Specially designed for retrofit applications and use as a replacement door for Suburban 4/6 Gallon Water Heater models. This door fits the required dimension of 16.14 x 16.14 Inches.
- Built for the Road: Engineered for durability and performance on the road, with Furrion VibrationSmart technology and components designed to withstand intense vibration encountered by uneven terrain.
- Warranty & Dimensions: Designed with the highest quality materials, the Furrion RV Gas Water Heater is covered by Furrion's 2-year Warranty. Product Dimensions (W x H x D): 12.81 x 12.62 x 20.75 Inches
DOMETIC 94002SP WH-GEA RV Gas/Electric Water Heater - 6 Gallon , Silver
- 10,000 BTU gas input, 1400 W electric input
- Electronic ignition gas burner system
- Anode rod not required – less maintenance
- Door sold separately
- 6 Gal. Cut-Out: 12-3/4" H x 12-3/4" W x 19-7/8" D
SUBURBAN MFG 5243ASW10DE 10-G Direct Spark,ELEC ELMNT
$496.97 in stock
3 used from $446.73
- 10 gallon water tank
- 12,000 btu rating
- Weight: 46 lbs.
- Ignition Type - Direct Spark Ignition
GIRARD 2GWHAM Tankless Water Heater
$568.41 in stock
2 used from $499.00
- Regulates The Burner To Maintain The Set Hot Water Temperature
- Note: Water Heater Door Is Not Included And Must Be Ordered With Girard'S 2Gwham Water Heater
- 42,000 Btus Which Provides The Optimum Performance For An Rv'S Plumbing
- No Special Lp Gas Lines Or Special Plumbing Required
Suburban 5321A Direct Spark Ignition (DSI) 6 Gallon Advantage Water Heater - SAW6DE
- Includes Incoloy Electric Element
- Requires Switch 234589 (Inside mounted switch for control of water heater gas ignition)
- Gallon Capacity: 6
- Input BTU/h/Watts: 10,000/1440
- Recovery Gals./Hr. (LP Gas): 8.48
Suburban Manufacturing SW6DE RV WTR HTR 1 PK - 5239A
$443.39 in stock
1 used from $386.24
- 6 gallon water tank
- 12,000 btu rating
- Weight: 32.9 lbs
- D- 12 Volt DC Direct Spark Ignition Gas Heating System