Based on in-depth research and analysis of millions of customer reviews we did on the market this year. we are going to reveal the best lego book for 5 year old that you can buy confidently.
Cool Picks For lego book for 5 year old (Comparison Table)
Before we start, if you are in a hurry then here are our recommendations based on our in-depth research ordered by score.
10 Best lego book for 5 year old (Features & Benefits)
Great! Now that you have an idea about the products we are going to reveal in this post. let’s take a look at each item of the best lego book for 5 year old, explore the different specifications and features that it has to offer.
Build It! Volume 1: Make Supercool Models with Your LEGO® Classic Set (Brick Books, 1)
$12.19 in stock
40 used from $2.70
|Number Of Pages||88|
LEGO Disney Ariel, Belle, Cinderella and Tiana’s Storybook Adventures 43193 Building Toy for Kids; New 2021 (130 Pieces)
$20.00 in stock
- Kick-start creative role play or play out favorite movie scenes with this LEGO Disney Ariel, Belle, Cinderella and Tiana’s Storybook Adventures (43193) set. Play starts with opening the book
- What fun is waiting to be had in the castle? This cool set features an opening book with a 2-sided castle build, small chariot, free-form stickers and plenty of play starters for imaginative fun
- 4 beloved micro-characters – Disney’s Cinderella, Tiana, Belle and Ariel – are ready for adventures in this buildable toy, together with Gus, Lumiere, a dolphin and frog LEGO figures
- Any Disney Princess fan aged 5 and up will love this set. Open the book to access a complete micro-world, full of exciting details and elements that will thrill any child as a fun treat or reward
- Pack-up-and-play fun. With the open book measuring over 3 in. (8 cm) high, 9 in. (23 cm) wide and 5 in. (12 cm) deep, this set is big enough for new adventures and easily packed up for on-the-go play
LEGO City Space Mars Research Shuttle 60226 Space Shuttle Toy Building Kit with Mars Rover and Astronaut Minifigures, Top STEM Toy for Boys and Girls (273 Pieces)
- Build an exciting space shuttle toy model that offers plenty of imaginative action possibilities and a Mars rover with articulated grappling arm to retrieve geodes!
- Includes 2 LEGO City Mars astronaut minifigures, plus a helidrone and storage drone
- Research shuttle measures over 3” (9cm) high, 9” (23cm) long and 8” (21cm) wide Mars rover measures over 1” (5cm) high, 2” (7cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide Helidrone measures over 1” (4cm) long and 1” (3cm) wide Storage drone measures over 1” (3cm) high and 1” (3cm) long Mars scenery build measures over 1” (3cm) wide
- 273 pieces –Astronaut construction toy for boys and girls aged 5+ and for fans of LEGO toys and kids of all ages
- This LEGO City Mars Research Shuttle 60226 outer space toy set makes a great gift for kids and can be built together with all other original LEGO toys and LEGO bricks for more creative play
Build It! Things That Go: Make Supercool Models with Your Favorite LEGO® Parts (Brick Books, 7)
9 used from $11.31
|Number Of Pages||92|
The Lego Ideas Book: Unlock Your Imagination
$12.80 in stock
259 used from $1.52
- Lego Ideas Book is Divided into Six Themed Chapters: Transportation, Buildings, Space, Kingdoms, Adventure, & Make n' Keep.
- Basic Templates of Key Models & Spreads to Unlock Your Imagination.
- 200 Pages of Building Ideas to Suit all Abilities & Ages.
- Building Bricks Include: 650 Colorful LEGO pieces.
- Colors Include: White, Orange, Red, Blue, Yellow, Brown, Black, Dark Green, and Light Green.
LEGO Disney Elsa and The Nokk Storybook Adventures 43189; A Popular Building Toy or Fun Kit, New 2021 (125 Pieces)
$16.00 in stock
- Spark exciting movie-based role play or creative fun with this LEGO Disney Elsa and the Nokk Storybook Adventures (43189) set. Play starts with opening the book
- This cool set features an opening book with a 2-sided center build, free-form stickers and plenty of play starters for imaginative fun
- These beloved micro-characters, including Disney’s Elsa, Olaf, Earth Giant, Nokk and Iduna, are ready for adventure in this buildable toy or together with other sets for new stories and fun
- The book opens to a complete micro-world that will thrill any child as a great everyday, Holiday or birthday treat for boys and girls aged 5 and up
- Portable adventures With the open book measuring over 9 in. (23 cm) wide, 4 in. (12 cm) deep and 3 in. (8 cm) high, this set is big enough for new escapades or can be packed up for on-the-go fun
National Geographic Kids Ponies and Horses Sticker Activity Book: Over 1,000 Stickers! (NG Sticker Activity Books)
42 used from $1.00
- National Geographic Society
LEGO DOTS Secret Boxes 41925 DIY Craft Decorations Kit; Makes a Creative Gift for Kids Who Want to Make Cool Designs, New 2021 (273 Pieces)
- Recognize a child’s hard work with this creative LEGO DOTS Secret Boxes (41925) set; This kit is ideal for kids with a passion for arts and crafts who want to express themselves through design
- This cool kit features an opening book-shaped box with working lock and storage space inside, a small box with picture frame, 2 keys, plus a storage tray and plenty of tiles
- The included tiles are great for making unique designs; Kids can also use tiles from other LEGO DOTS kits and bags, such as Extra DOTS – Series 3 (41921) to expand their ideas
- Any fan of DIY or arts and crafts will love this imaginative play toy; The clever boxes make a great everyday gift or fun creative reward that boys and girls aged 6 and up will find appealing
- The locking, book-shaped box measures over 1.5 in. (3 cm) high, 3 in. (8 cm) wide and 3.5 in. (9 cm) long, making this easy kit the perfect size for tucking away secrets
LEGO Disney Encanto Antonio’s Magical Door 43200 Building Kit; A Great Construction Toy for Kids’ Imaginations (99 Pieces)
- Bring movie-based role play or creative fun home with this special LEGO Disney Antonio’s Magical Door (43200) set. Play starts with unlocking and opening the door!
- What’s behind the door? This 99-piece buildable toy features an opening ‘door’ with a working lock, key on a key chain and a center build, sticker sheet and play starters to make imaginative stories
- Featuring Disney’s Antonio and Mirabel, plus Chispi and Parce LEGO figures, this set is made for imaginative adventures on its own or combined with other Encanto or Disney sets (sold separately)
- Any Disney’s Encanto fan aged 5 and up will love this unique gift. The ‘door’ opens onto a micro-world with a raising hammock and jaguar cave, plus cool features and accessories to inspire play
- Portable adventures. With the open ‘door’ measuring over 2.5 in. (7 cm) high, 8.5 in. (22 cm) wide and 5 in. (12 cm) deep, this set is easily packed up for playdates and looks great on display
LEGO Creator Mighty Dinosaurs 31058 Build It Yourself Dinosaur Set, Create a Pterodactyl, Triceratops and T Rex Toy (174 Pieces)
- Kids will enjoy embarking on dinosaur adventures with this 3-in-1 dinosaur playset that transforms into a Pterodactyl, Triceratops and T Rex Toy Each dinosaur toy will create hours of pretend play for kids
- There are a variety of dinosaur accessories included, such as bright orange eyes, posable joints and head, large claws and an opening mouth with pointed teeth Plus, dinosaur prey that comes in the form of a buildable rib cage
- Your kid can engage in creative play by building multiple green dinosaurs from this set of beige and dark-green bricks
- This LEGO Creator 3-in-1 kids dinosaur toy provides a unique build and play experience in which kids can play with a mix of dinosaur models Ideal for kids ages 7, 8, 9 and older
- This kids dinosaur toy creates a T Rex that measures over 4-inch (11cm) tall, a Triceratops toy that measures over 3-inch (9cm) tall and a Pterodactyl that measures over 1-inch (4cm) high, 7-inch (18cm) long and 9inch (25cm) wide