Based on in-depth research and analysis of millions of customer reviews we did on the market this year. we are going to reveal the best golf grip tool that you can buy confidently.
Cool Picks For golf grip tool (Comparison Table)
Before we start, if you are in a hurry then here are our recommendations based on our in-depth research ordered by score.
10 Best golf grip tool (Features & Benefits)
Great! Now that you have an idea about the products we are going to reveal in this post. let’s take a look at each item of the best golf grip tool, explore the different specifications and features that it has to offer.
GolfWorks V-Groove Grip Remover Saver Gripping Tool (11)
- 11 Inch Standard Swinging Grip Length Removal Tool
- A great tool for removing grips and saving them
- If you are removing the grip to butt trim or extend the shaft, you can re-use the grip after using this tool.
- The V-shape provides a channel to funnel solvent to where you need it most, loosening the tape, and it also strengthens the tool to give you some leverage to work the grip loose
- Simply fold back the lip on the grip and slide the tool underneath. Pour a bit of solvent in the groove as you work up and around the grip. A little bit of patience will go along way as you let the solvent do its work
SKLZ Golf Grip Trainer Attachment for Improving Hand Positioning
- Creates muscle memory for proper hand positioning and grip
- Attaches to most clubs from driver through wedge
- Small enough for your bag
- Perfect for practice or pre-round range sessions
- Built for right-handed golfers
Golf Grip Kits for Regripping Golf Clubs - Professional Quality (Deluxe Grip Kit: Hook Blade, 15 Grip Tape Strips, 5 Ounce Solvent, Rubber Vise Clamp)
- DELUXE GRIP KIT: Professional quality and contains everything you need to easily regrip up to 15 golf clubs from the comfort of your own home.
- RETRACTABLE HOOK BLADE: Made of High Strength Carbon Steel, Wedge Guys Golf Grip Remover has been tested to last well over 100 grips removed.
- GRIP TAPE STRIPS – The Wedge Guys Regripping Club Kit includes 15 2” x 10” premium double sided adhesive grip tape strips that are easy-to-peel and won’t bunch up during installation.
- GRIP SOLVENT – The high quality Grip Solvent included in the Wedge Guys Golf Club Grip Kit comes in a 5 oz bottle with squirt spout and is non-flammable, non-toxic, citrus scent and works on all tape
- RUBBER VISE CLAMP – Made of thick durable rubber, the included 3 ½” rubber vise clamp features shoulder grip wedges to prevent slippage while your club is in the vise and can be used for all your golf repair needs.
GolfWorks Golf Grip Tape Stripper Remover Tool
$22.01 in stock
- This handy tool saves you time and energy when stripping grip tape off a club
- The cutting end is curved to fit the shaft, cleanly stripping tape from graphite or steel shafts in just a few strokes
- The Tape Stripper's specially designed blade can be resharpened
- Ball handle for comfort
GolfWorks Quick Shaft Clamp Golf Club Regrip Vise Tool
$124.71 in stock
- Safely clamps any golf shaft for gripping.
- Thumb knob quickly and easily adjusts the clamp pressure for use with light weight graphite shafts.
- Comes with a bench mount bracket that can be removed, rotated 90 degrees and reinstalled for use in a vise.
The GolfWorks GGS Golf Club Gripping Station
- Save valuable time and improve consistency of your regrips with this well-designed Gripping Station
- Built to last under high-volume production, the GolfWorks vise mounted gripping station is compact and easy to use
- The alignment bar indexes the leading edge of both right- and left-handed woods and irons, ensuring proper alignment
- The quick clamp secures any diameter golf shaft and is safe to use with both graphite and steel shafts
- The GolfWorks vise mounted gripping station comes complete with a solvent recovery pan and two tape dispensers - one for each of the double-sided tape and build-up tape (Vise not included)
Zelerdo 2 Pack Golf Club Grip Replacement Tool, Accessories DIY Tool, Remover Tool
- Package included: 2 x Golf Club Grip Remover Tool
- Material: plastics and alloy
- Ergonomically designed grip for comfortable handle
- Size: 145*30*12mm (5.7*1.18*0.47 inch)
- The hook blades are ideal for cutting off grip safely with no damage to shafts
Mudder 13 Pieces Golf Hook Blade Hook DIY Knife Golf Club Blade Tool Golf Club Grip Remover Tool with Installation Tool
$9.99 in stock
- What's included: this package comes with 2 pieces handles of golf hook blade, 10 pieces gold hook blade replacements and 1 piece installation tool in total, adequate enough for you to use and replace
- Stable and durable: the golf club blade is made of metal material, the handle of golf hook blade is made of quality plastic material, stable and durable to use, not easy to break or deform, their strong structures can support for your long-term needs
- Practical to apply: this blade replacement is easy to install, you can use the finished hook diy knife to remove the old handles of your golf club in an effortless and simple way
- Detailed dimension: the handle of golf hook blade measures approx. 12.5 x 2.5 cm/ 5 x 1 inches in length and width, the golf hook blade is approx. 8 x 1.2 cm/ 3.15 x 0.5 inches in length and width, suitable size makes it comfortable to hold and operate
- Diverse applications: our golf club blade tools are available for fixing and replacing your golf clubs, removing the stains in the seam of floor, cutting off extra lines during handicraft making or sewing
Brampton Uneekscraper Golf Grip Tape Remover - Perfect for Regripping Graphite and Steel Shafts – Fastest Way to Remove Tape
- QUICK GRIP TAPE REMOVAL: The fasted and safest way to remove grip tape from graphite and steel golf shafts.
- WORKS ON ALL GOLF CLUB SHAFTS: It will never scratch or mar graphite or steel shafts.
- SAFE FOR YOU AND YOUR CLUBS: Many people remove grip tape with disposable razor blades or their fingers. Don’t risk scratching the shafts of your clubs or injuring yourself.
- CAN BE RESHARPENED: This grip tape remover can be resharpened using a belt sander.
- DOES NOT REQUIRE THE USE OF A VISE: Follow the easy 4-step instruction process.
HEADLEY TOOLS Hook Blade Utility Knife, Golf Grip Removal Tool Hook Knife with Blades for Regripping Golf Clubs, Golf Club Grip Hook Blade Knife Orange (7pcs Hook Blades, 1pcs Hook Knife Handle)
- Headley Tools: This is DIY essential goods for Golf, the hook blades are ideal for cutting off grip safely with no damage to shafts , even on graphite shafts,the utility knife with a uniquely shaped blade to enable and execute the singular task of slicing and removing the grip on a golf club.
- High Quality: Ergonomically designed grip for comfortable handle. This handle is made of plastic and carbon steel, sturdy and durable.
- Sharp Hook Blade: It comes with 6 PCS 2 ends golf club hook knife blades, can be replaced to use. Blade size is 3.4*0.4*0.04 inch(86 x 10 x 0.9 mm)
- 2 Blade In 1: The golf club re-gripping hook blade comes with a 2 in 1 blade, allowing you to easily remove and replace your golf club grips whether you are right or left handed; simply remove the cap at the bottom of the handle and flip the blade.
- Noting: The golf club hook knife Blade is Sharp, Please Use it Carefully to Avoid Hurting Your Hands.