Hi there, In today’s post we’re going to reveal the best corded impact wrench for this year based on a lot of factors and the in-depth research we did on the market.
If you are in a hurry then here is a quick summary:
Our Picks For corded impact wrench [Comparison Table & Our Score]
Top 10 Best corded impact wrench [Products Features Revealed!]
Cool! Now that you have an idea about the products we are going to reveal in this blog post. let’s take a closer look at each pick, its specifications, and its features.
PORTER-CABLE Impact Wrench, 7.5-Amp, 1/2-Inch (PCE211)
$82.99 in stock
- 1/2-Inch Electric Impact Wrench Comes With 7.5 Amp Motor For Heavy Duty Applications
- Porter-Cable 1/2 Inch Impact Wrench Has 450 Ft-Lbs Of Torque For Installing And Removing Heavy Fasteners
- 2,200 Rpm & 2,700 Bpm Of The Corded Impact Wrench Provide Fast Application Speeds
- 1/2-Inch Hog Ring Anvil For Easy Socket Changes
Eastvolt Electric Impact Wrench, 1/2 Inch with Hog Ring Anvil, Heavy Duty 7.5 Amp Corded 450 Ft.lbs Max Torque (EVIW800)
- HIGH TORQUE: The electric impact wrench is equipped with strong power motor, which can put out MAX.450 ft.lbs of torque for removing lug nuts and bolts.
- HIGH POWER: 7.5 amp motor delivers up to 3400 No Load Speed (RPM) & 3700 Impacts Per Minute(BPM), which can efficiently completed the task.
- OTHER GOOD DESIGN: It offers forward/reverse rocker switch for quick and easy operation. Besides, 1/2" anvil with heavy duty hog ring can keep socket securely.
- APPLICATION AREA: It can be widely used for installing and removing heavy fasteners
- PACKING INCLUDED: 1x impact wrench; 4x sockets - 11/16", 3/4", 13/16" & 7/8"(17mm, 19mm, 21mm, 22mm); 1x carry case
DEWALT Corded Impact Wrench with Detent Pin Anvil, 1/2-Inch, 7.5-Amp (DW292)
$168.97 in stock
- 1/2 inch cordless impact wrench has 345 ft-lbs of max fastening torque
- DEWALT 1/2 inch impact wrench comes with 1/2-inch detent pin anvil
- Battery-powered impact wrench comes with a forward/reverse rocker switch
- Soft grip handle for increased comfort
- 345 ft-lbs of deliverable torque in forward and reverse
Makita TW1000 1" Impact Wrench w/ Friction Ring Anvil , Blue
- Powerful 738 ft.lbs. of Max Torque and large 1" square drive capacity for heavy duty applications
- Efficient impact system (1,500 IPM) with less vibration
- Externally accessible brushes for easy replacement, and ball bearings for longer tool life
- Side handle rotates 360° for operator convenience
- Impact-resistant aluminum gear case with rubber boot protects the all metal gears and offers increased durability
CRAFTSMAN Impact Wrench, 1/2-Inch, 7.5-Amp (CMEF901)
1 used from $119.99
- EASY SOCKET CHANGES: Hog ring anvil of 1/2-inch electric impact wrench is designed for easy socket changes
- REMOVE FASTENERS QUICKLY: Corded impact wrench features max 450 ft.-lbs. torque and 2,700 IPM for removing larger fasteners quickly
- ADDED CONTROL: Max 2,200 RPM with variable speed trigger for added control
WOKEZ Electric Impact Wrench 12 Inch Tire Repair Tools corded impact wrench with Portable Carry Case 400 N.m(300 ft-lb)Max Torque, Yellow, M
- PORTABLE & POWERFUL: Weighing only 4.2 lb, this impact wrench is light enough to allow you operate with single hand. With a powerful 120V motor (no-load RPM: 0-4800), the impact wrench generates 80 - 100 Nm of torque per impact, at a rate of 2 - 3 impact blows per second, being able to accumulate to a maximum torque of 450 ft-lb with around 15 impact blows, allowing you to tighten or loosen various rusty nuts and bolts with ease.
- EASY TO USE: Unlike air-operated impact wrenches, this product has an advanced clutch system inside which prevents torque recoil during use. With a simple click of the forward/reverse control switch, you can quickly flip/change the direction of rotation. A 2.1 m (7 ft) long power cord brings flexibility and convenience to your work.
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN: A good design makes all the difference - this impact wrench adopts ergonomic design and uses the best quality shell and grip materials, ensures a secure grip and around-the-clock comfort while working.
- WIDE RANGE OF APPLICATIONS: This impact wrench is capable of undoing/tightening stubborn lug nut/bolt. It is suitable for applications such as automobile repair, construction project, heavy equipment maintenance and product assembly.
- HIGH-QUALITY SERVICE: Our products provide three months free return and exchange service and one year warrant. We promise: we will deliver to you within 15 days.
Metabo HPT Impact Wrench, Corded, AC Brushless Motor, 3/4" Square Drive, Aluminum Housing Body (WR22SE)
- Same tools. New name. Hitachi Power Tools has renamed to Metabo HPT
- 8. 3 Amp (800 Watt) motor produces an amazing 460 ft-lbs of tightening torque to tackle the toughest jobs with ease
- A/C or D/C, can be used with a DC power source
- Delivers a no-load speed of 1400 RPM, an impact rate of 2000 IPM
- AHB (Aluminum Housing Body) construction significantly enhances the internal and external durability of the tool
DEWALT Impact Wrench, Hog Ring Anvil, 7.5-Amp, 1/2-Inch (DW293)
2 used from $131.72
- 1/2-inch electric impact wrench has 345 ft-lbs of max fastening torque
- DEWALT 1/2 inch impact wrench features 1/2-inch hog ring anvil
- Corded impact wrench comes with a forward/reverse rocker switch
- Soft grip handle for increased comfort
MILWAUKEE'S Impact Wrench, 120VAC, 7.0 Amps, 1/2" (9070-20)
$204.00 in stock
5 used from $89.00
- Power Tools and Accessories
- Country of manufacture: China
- Manufacturer: Milwaukee
- Impact wrench delivers 300 ft./lbs. of torque
- Efficient 7-amp motor drives impact mechanism at 1800 rpm
Makita TW0350 1/2" Impact Wrench w/Detent Pin Anvil, Blue
- Powerful 3.5 AMP motor delivers 2,000 RPM/IPM for heavy duty applications
- Efficient impact system with less vibration for longer tool life
- Externally accessible brushes for easy replacement
- Precision gearing with ball and needle bearing construction for smooth and efficient power transmission
- Compact and lightweight (6.6 lbs.) for use in close quarters