Hi there, In today’s post we’re going to reveal the best carpenter square for this year based on a lot of factors and the in-depth research we did on the market.
If you are in a hurry then here is a quick summary:
Our Picks For carpenter square [Comparison Table & Our Score]
Top 10 Best carpenter square [Products Features Revealed!]
Cool! Now that you have an idea about the products we are going to reveal in this blog post. let’s take a closer look at each pick, its specifications, and its features.
SWANSON Tool Co S0101 7 Inch Speed Square, Blue
$9.98 in stock
- Multiple Gradations: Gradations Included For Marking Common, Hip, Valley, And Jack Rafters; Useful For Determining And Marking Angles And Making Square Cuts On Boards
- Features: Pocket-Sized Swanson Blue Book, A Comprehensive Guide To Help Workers Make Correct Angle Cuts For Any Pitched Roof
- Includes: Features Common To 5 Different Tools (Try Square, Miter Square, Saw Guide, Line Scriber, And Protractor) Making The Speed Square Something That Belongs On Every Tradesman'S Tool Bench
- Easy To Use: 1/4-In Spaced Scribing Notches And The Diamond Cutout For Easy Rafter Seat Cuts And Scribing The Most Common And Popular Stud Widths
Starrett FS-24 Steel Professional Framing Square, 24" x 16" Length
$15.41 in stock
- The FS-24 Professional Framing Square has a one-piece tempered steel 24" x 2" body and a 16" x 1-1/2" tongue
- The face and back are permanently stamped with 1/8" graduations
- A clear coating helps prevent rust
- Model Number: FS-24
Mr. Pen- Carpenter Square, Framing Square, 8 inch x 12 inch, L Square Ruler, Framing Ruler, Carpenters Square, L Ruler, Right Angle Ruler, Framing Tools, L Shape Ruler, Metal Square, Steel Square
- Black Framing Ruler, The Shorter Leg Measures At 8 Inch Outside And 6.5 Inch Inside – Longer Leg Measures At 12 Inch Outside And 11 Inch Inside
- This L Ruler Includes Imperial Units On One Side With 1/16-Inch Graduations And Metric Units On The Other Side With mm Graduation
- Easy To Read Markings With Bright White On Black Design
- High-Quality L-Ruler, Carbon Steel Material – Sturdy And Durable Against Rusting
- Ideal For Carpentry Applications In Framing, Roofing, Stair Work, In Making Layouts And Patterns - Can Also Be Used As Straightedge For Determining Flatness Of A Surface
WORKPRO Rafter Square and Combination Square Tool Set, 7 in. Aluminum Alloy Die-Casting Carpenter Square and 12 Inch Zinc-Alloy Die-Casting Square Ruler Combo (Rafter Square Layout Tool)
$19.54 in stock
- Durable Material - The rafter Square is die-cast from heavy-gauge aluminum alloy which enable it to last long and still give accurate measurement. The combination ruler itself is die-cast from zinc alloy and carries a steel ruler made of stainless steel with a matte finish.
- Clearly Identifiable Scale - The rafter square finishing features low glare and protective powder coated. It has permanent deep markings and white graduations for max Readability any lighting. The stainless steel ruler of combination square has deep etching scale for superior legibility and long-lasting usage
- Multiple Graduation - 7-inch rafter square has many kinds of graduation which blends the features of framing square, try square, miter square, and protractor square. The combination square has a 12-inch stainless steel ruler which has 3 types of minimum scale value: 1/16”, 1/32” and 1mm.
- User-Friendly - Lipped fence allows you to easily brace the rafter square flush with the wood, creating a straight or angled line that is proportionate to the wood's edge. The spring screw of the combination square makes you easier to detach the stainless steel ruler and smooth ruler is easier to slide for your measurement.
- Wide Versatility - Easy-to-read level vial and a metal scriber on the side of the combination ruler increase product practicality and versatility. The rafter square can be used as a guide for cross-cutting lumber. They both work accurately at an angle 90 degree or 45 degrees.
POWERTEC 80008 Steel Framing Square with Rafter Tables | 16-Inch by 24-Inch L Shaped Tool - Black
- INCLUDES: (1) L-Shaped Rafter/Framing Square w/ Rafter Instructions
- FUNCTION: Commonly used for carpentry, framing, laying rafters and stairs – used to create square and true dimensions for your applications
- FEATURES: Steel square profile, optimal visibility, with 1/8, 1/10, 1/12 and 1/16 front and backside stamped graduated scales and conversion tables
- APPLICATION VERSATILITY: This universal square measuring layout tool can be used as a straight edge, finding and establishing right angles and marking cut off work on widestock
- DIMENSIONS: Frame Square Tool Body 24” long and 2” wide | Tongue is 16” long and 1-1/2” wide | 1/8” thick
Irwin Tools Combination Square, Metal-Body, 12", 1794469
$12.99 in stock
- Black precision-etched scales
- Durable cast zinc body
- Rust proof stainless steel blade
- Perfect for 90° and 45° marking
- Can be used as a gauge for transferring measurements
Johnson Level & Tool CS10 Professional Easy-Read Steel Carpenter Square, 8" x 12", Silver, 1 Square
- FRAMING SQUARE: The forged tip of this construction tool allows for optimum contact and a firm grip, eliminating stripping. It's great for measuring inside or outside the square, as well as checking table saw adjustments.
- CONSTRUCTION: This lightweight steel square is made of high-quality steel, ensuring optimum durability. As a result, it can survive even the most severe worksite damage. This tool is finished with a low-glare, anti-rust powder coating.
- GRADUATIONS: This measuring gauge has easy-to-read 1/8" graduations and numbers that are EZ Read thermal bonded. It's ideal for laying out and identifying patterns in roofing, framing, stairway work, etc.
- APPLICATIONS: This easy-to-carry building instrument is perfect for use in establishing right angles, and marking cutoff work on wide stock. It is a useful tool for designing layouts and patterns.
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS: This ergonomically designed carpentry equipment measures 8" x 12" and weighs 10.2 ounces (0.39 kg). It has a 12" x 1-1/2" body, 8" x 1" tongue, 1/8" thick.
IRWIN Tools Rafter Square, Hi-Contrast Aluminum, Blue , 7-Inch (1794463)
$13.99 in stock
- This professional tool has permanent deep stampings are durable. The aluminum body is rust-proof and weather-resistant
- The square has multiple scales: 1/8-, 1/10-, 1/12-, and 1/16-inch
- Features rafter tables, brace and octagon scales and Essex board measure
- Yellow markings on blue background are easiest to read
Mecurate Rafter Square, Triangle Carpenter Square Die-cast Aluminum Alloy for Woodworking and Carpentry (7 inch die-Casting)
- 【High quality】: Mecurate rafter square made of die-casting aluminum, which is light and convenient. Good oxidation resistance, not easy to break, each triangle ruler is thickened, corrosion-resistant and high hardness.
- 【Permanent scale】: With permanent laser engraved scales, Mecurate rafter square gives you the over standard accuracy you need. Frosted smooth surface, wear resistance, clear scale on the ruler surface, long service life.
- 【Multi-function】: Suitable for the measurement, Mecurate rafter square can be used as a protractor, woodworking compass, triangle square and frame square. The horizontal base is convenient for marking, smooth and practical.
- 【Convenient and comfortable design】: Mecurate rafter square is convenient to hang and store when not in use with humanized design. The edges and corners of each triangle are polished by special craftsmanship, so that it is smooth and does not hurt your hands.
- 【Warranty】: Mecurate products are providing 12 months warranty and life time support, be free to have new item for replacement.
Mr. Pen- Rafter Square, Metal Square, 7 Inch, Carpenters Square, Square Tool, Metal Square Ruler, Carpentry Squares, Woodworking Square, Square Angle Tool, Aluminum Rafter Square, Carpenter Square
- 7 Inch Triangle Square Fits In A Pocket
- Gradations Included For Marking Common, Hip, Valley, And Jack Rafters; Useful For Determining And Marking Angles And Making Square Cuts On Boards
- Heavy-Gauge Billet Aluminum Alloy Construction Is Die-Cast For Increased Accuracy Over Laser-Etched And Extruded Stamped Rafter Squares
- High-Visibility, white Gradations With A Non-Glare, Matte Finish For Easy Reading In Any Lighting Conditions
- Multi-Purpose Square Tool: Marking Square And 45-Degree Lines, Protractor Saw Guide, Finding Roof Pitch, Etc.