Based on in-depth research and analysis of millions of customer reviews we did on the market this year. we are going to reveal the best 500 watt bass head that you can buy confidently.
Cool Picks For 500 watt bass head (Comparison Table)
Before we start, if you are in a hurry then here are our recommendations based on our in-depth research ordered by score.
10 Best 500 watt bass head (Features & Benefits)
Great! Now that you have an idea about the products we are going to reveal in this post. let’s take a look at each item of the best 500 watt bass head, explore the different specifications and features that it has to offer.
Aguilar Tone Hammer 500-Watt Bass Amplifier Head
- 500 watts into 4 ohms, 250 watts into 8 ohms
- Fully adjustable, Drive Control featuring Aguilar’s proprietary AGS(adaptive gain shaping) circuit.
- Balanced Output: XLR balanced output with pre/post EQ and ground lift switch
- One 1/4 Inch input jack, compatible with all active and passive basses
- Two Neutrik Speakon speaker outputs; Tuner out
Gallien-Krueger Legacy 500-500-watt Ultra Light Bass Head
- 500W Compact Bass Amp Head with Class D Power Amp
- Analog Preamp with Overdrive
Omnihil 8 Feet AC Power Cord Cable Compatible with Hartke LH500 500-Watt Bass Guitar Amplifier Head Class-A Tube Preamp Circuit amp
- High Quality 8 Foot Long AC Power Cord
- 5 YEAR FREE REPLACEMENT WARRANTY
- 3RD PARTY NON OEM PARTS
- CERTIFICATE: UL,ROHS
- Does Not Contain: Alkaline / Nickel / NIMH or Lithium Ion Batteries.
Trace Elliot® ELF™ Ultra Compact Bass Amplifier
4 used from $255.55
- Extremely portable 1.60 lb (0.73Kg)
- 200W continuous into 4 ohms / 130W continuous into 8 ohms
- 3-band rotary equalizer that emulates the response of classic Trace Elliot multi-band graphic EQ filters
- Wide range input gain control with signal level indicator
- Ultra-high preamp input impedance (>10meg ohms) for maximum sensitivity when using passive pickups
Ampeg PF-350 Bass Amplifier Head
- RMS power output: 350W @ 4 ohms
- Preamp: Solid-state, Power amp: Class D
- Onboard Limiter
- Balanced XLR Direct Out
- FX Loop
Fender Rumble 500 v3 Bass Combo Amplifier
- Expore bass tones from classic gritty growl to slap-worthy modern punch with the newly-developed overdrive circuit and switchable contour controls
- A beefy 500 watt class D power amp and ported speaker enclosure pumps volume and deep bass response but keeps this amp very light in weight - only 36.5 pounds!
- Practice privately with the 1/8" headphone output jack that also mutes the speaker output.
- Jam along with your favorite tracks by simply plugging your MP3 player into the 1/8" Auxiliary input jack and instantly become part of the band.
- Enjoy the peace of mind that this amp is backed by Fender's 5 Year Transferable Warranty.
Behringer ULTRABASS BXD3000H Ultra-Lightweight 300 Watt 2 Channel Bass Amplifier Head with FBQ Spectrum Analyzer, Ultrabass Processor and Compressor
- Ultra-compact 300-Watt 2-channel bass amplifier
- Revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology: enormous power, incredible sonic performance and ultra-lightweight
- Clean channel with dedicated Gain control
- Distortion channel with dedicated Gain, Shape and Level controls
- Ultra-musical, active 7-band graphic EQ with FBQ Spectrum Analyzer
BOSS Audio Systems PF1800 4 Channel Car Amplifier - 1800 Watts, Full Range, Class A-B, 2-4 Ohm Stable, Mosfet Power Supply, Bridgeable
$129.99 in stock
- Power - 450 Watts Max x 4 @2-Ohms, 225 Watts Max x 4 @4-Ohms, 900 Watts Max x 2 Bridged @4 Ohms
- Class A/B Topology - Class ‘A’ amplifiers have enormous amount of current flowing through its output transistors with no audio signal. Class ‘B’ amplifiers have no current flowing through its outputs with no audio signal
- Full Range - With a Full Range amplifier you not only have the option to run your speakers, but also your subwoofers
- Mosfet Power Supply - A MOSFET is basically an electrical switch that allows the flow of electrical current. It controls the output voltage & current precisely by removing the output current sensing loss & eliminating all secondary feedback circuitry
- Variable Gain Control - The gain control is not for adjusting volume. It simply adjusts the amount of signal that is coming from your receiver and going to your amplifier
Ampeg Rocket Bass, RB 210, 2x10, 500-watts Combo Amplifier
- 500-watt, 2x10" combo
- Vintage Styling with modern features
- Super Grit Technology Overdrive
- 0dB and -15dB inputs
- XLR Direct output, Effects Loop, Extension Speaker
Orange Crush Bass 50W Bass Guitar Combo Amp, Orange
- Active 3 Band EQ
- Parametric Mid Control
- Bi Amp Inspired Blend and Gain Controls (Foot switchable)
- Buffered Effects Loop
- Chromatic Tuner